Date(s) - 29/09/2023 - 13/10/2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 am
The New 300/500 hour Certification in Mindfulness Yoga -Download the Brochure
Sadhita and Sudaka have been practicing and teaching yoga and meditation for 30 years. We have run dozens of retreats together and are now offering our 11th edition of the Bodhiyoga Yoga teacher training.
Our 300/500 hour Yoga Teacher Training establishes you in a clear and firm grounding in yoga, meditation and applied Mindfulness. Sign up now!
You will gain a working knowledge of:-
- How to teach a comprehensive range of yoga postures emphasizing dynamic mobilizing and strengthening posture work
- How to assess and analyse postures; the benefits, risks and key teaching and practice points
- Teaching and incorporating Restorative (Yin) yoga into your classes
- Class sequencing; the principle of «vinyasa krama»
- Structural alignment – how to assess your students bodies
- Anatomy and physiology and how an intelligent anatomy influences how to teach poses to unique and individual bodies
- Basic kriyas, breath-work and pranayamas
- Explore various teaching methods and settings
- How to apply Mindfulness to yoga postures
- Develop and teach basic mindfulness meditations
- Studies of key Buddhist texts on Mindfulness and Loving-kindness (Metta)
- Setting up as a teacher
The Remedial Yoga and Applied Mindfulness Module open to any 200+ hour trained teacher, forming part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as a yoga teacher.
We offer regular training Online classes and workshops so you can stay Connected with us and other practitioners around the world.