Date(s) - 03/05/2021 - 24/05/2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 am
Sadhita and Sudaka have been practicing and teaching yoga and meditation for 25 years. We have run dozens of retreats together and are now offering our 9th edition of the Mindfulness Yoga teacher training.
Our 200 hour teacher training establishes you in a clear and firm grounding in Mindfulness yoga. Sign up now!
You will gain a working knowledge of:-
- How to teach a comprehensive range of yoga postures empahsizing dynamic mobilizing and stregthening posture work
- How to assess and analyse postures; the benefits, risks and key teachign and practice points
- Teaching and incorporating Restorative (Yin) yoga into your classes
- Class sequencing; the principle of «vinyasa krama»
- Structural alignment – how to assess your students bodies
- Anatomy and physiology and how an intelignet anatomy influences how to teach poses to unique and individual bodies
- Basic kriyas, breath-work and pranayamas
- Explore various teaching methods and settings
- How to apply Mindfulness to yoga postures
- Develop and teach basic mindfulness meditations
- Studies of key Buddhist texts on Mindfulness and Loving-kindness (Metta)
- Setting up as a teacher
Bodhiyoga also offers a 500 hours training here in Suryavana Retreat Centre, open to any 200 hour trained teacher, forming part of your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as a yoga teacher.
Other one week retreats and courses are organised here as well as at Dhanakosa in Scotland, and other venues like Abhayaloka in Finland, Dharmagiri in Sweden or workshops in London, Brighton and elsewhere.
Splitting the 200 hour teacher training in two parts
To make our course accesible we offer the course as two weeks training,
combined with the third week of Teaching Practice the following year.