Date(s) - 08/05/2020 - 12/06/2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
We offer a 6 session course streamed live and online.
Practice where you are!
Sadhita and Sudaka guide you through a six session course
covering the basic set up and practice of meditation.
Dates: 8, 15, 22, 29 May, 5, 12 June 2020
90 minutes per session
16:00-17:30 UK time (12:00 New York, 9.00 Los Angeles, the USA)
Why do this online course?
- learn to meditate with very experienced teachers/practitioners. Sadhita and Sudaka have been meditating for more than 25 years
- acquire basic meditation techniques and skills of how to work in meditation
- develop yourself
- understand yourself better
- learn how to work with stress and difficult mental states
- learn how to live more from your centre and deeper authenticty
- learn meditation from the Buddhist tradition
this course prepares your for our retreats and yoga trainingat 200 and 500 hour level providing the meditation basis for our yoga teaching
- receive a comprehensive downloadable Manual (26 pages)
Online Meditation course content
- Introductory session – What is medtation?
- Ana Pana Sati – Mindfulness of Breathing
- Metta Bhavana -kindness and compassion meditation
- Focus/breath, balancing effort
- The Hindrances & How to work with them
- Higher states of consciousness – Dhyana
Downable PDF Manual